Friday, January 21, 2011

Trying to get a handle on this "blog" deal. Since I make multiple forms of art I thought it best to compartmentalize into different blogs to keep everything tidy. Guess that's kind of the theme in my life right now. Taking on many things at once and trying to keep them "organized"... Not too many things though, I have finally achieved a pretty good balance.

This page is primarily for my paintings, I'll have another for photos and my DoodleBlahhG strictly for my drawing and animation work, which is slow-coming... but I'm hopeful!
 
Tomorrow is my third class at ADC ... excited as usual, finally feeling like I belong and less like I'm in the way. Since I've been helping out (apprenticing) on the project I haven't had a whole lot of time to do my own thing but def. not complaining!! I love what I am getting to do and it's all a great learning process.
The work I have been doing during the week will aid me (big time) in creating my own personal work.
It's amazing how fast it's all sinking in and to boot I'm getting in while they're in pre-production so I'm going to get to see the whole process up close... very, very good deal!

Today (after working there for a few hours) I did some research on my animation short idea... I think I have some pretty good ideas, now I just have to get the plot situated and draw up some character ideas.
I did a little bit of this kind of work at the Art Institute but that was a couple of years ago already and now it's a bit different being more hands on. It is a big perk that I have an idea of how the structure works and the process... very lucky to have had that experience.

It's getting late so I'll leave this here and hopefully post and get my other pages up soon.

g'night! sKc

No comments:

Post a Comment