Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's Not Even Midnight..

Only quarter of Eleven and I'm Exhausted!! I'm so happy to be though. I never realized how tiring learning an application could be. I've been working on a project for my animation class. Not my persona work but an apprenticeship project. I'm learning how to rough-color (first in Photoshop).
It is so fun but very involved. I really don't want to stop but I should. I need to sleep so I have more energy tomorrow to pick it back up.

I'd like to post the images but they're not mine... so I can't but!! I can use what I'm learning to improve my own work which I plan on doing soon.
I'm so glad to be learning this. It's really all I've thought about since I was a little girl and now to be doing it(!!) Amazing. I've also figured out that it's pretty simple to do what I intend (combine my abstract sense with my animation). Now I just need to roll with it! Luckily my boyfriend can help me along the way and I know if I stick to it all will work out.

So, so, so Excited about this! That's it for now, very short but I've got to get ready for bed. It's so great to regain hope(!)
Guess we'll see where it goes from here...   (^L^)

-sKc

No comments:

Post a Comment