Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm In!

I got into the group at the Art Center! (Yay!!!) Pretty happy about that. I can show work in their galleries if/when my work is chosen by the judges now, I just have to prepare my work to be shown and keep producing paintings and possibly other works. So that's that for the Art Center until I have more news and events there.

Now I'll work more on my animation, my class is on Saturday and I've been drawing Simpson's characters all week for practice. I really need to get back into a drawing mode. It's been too long since I just naturally drew a little every day. Now I'm going to try to make it the biggest part of my day... we'll see, might be a tough transition.. but I like a challenge.

After I finish this post I have email some of my work to my mentor then maybe add it to FBook. I'll put it on here one of these days.

Here are some more of my paintings for now.

Peas and Carrots!
-sKc











No comments:

Post a Comment