Monday, January 24, 2011

Practice..Practice..practice!

Been regaining my strength this weekend, or trying to...
I biked about an hour and tried to be out in the sun a bit more.
I'm learning quickly that in becoming an animator I might have to forfeit many hours of sunlight...
That will be a tough one, going to try to find some way to work a little more outside time into my day.

My class on saturday went well, learned a lot and started work on my own character, now I have to keep the ball rolling with him and keep practicing with Ps and the tablet.
Yesterday I added some color/texture to a friends art. It wasn't filled in and crying out to be colored so I asked and he said I could! Very cool





I think I did an Okay job with it... I'm sure I could do about a hundred different renditions and maybe improve on my technique. For now I'm trying to take it slow (not too slow) and find a good pace for learning that keeps my arms moving but doesn't wear me out. It's amazing how tired I feel at the end of the day and at the end of the week... I Love It!

Today I'm helping out more on the current project, learning more as I do. I have a couple of hours before the day begins for me and I'm tempted to draw and work now but I think I'll hold off.
I'm going to bring my bike and try to ride it on my lunch break just to keep the blood flowing.

Will write more soon...
-sKc

No comments:

Post a Comment