Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Animation Seminar

Yesterday we (the ADC people) went to LMU for their Animation Clubs second Animation Panel. It was pretty sweet!
There were about six animators on the panel and the host asked some really great questions. All in all I think the questions lasted about two hours, I might be a little off with that guess-tamate. I was amazed at how many projects each of the animators had worked on. A couple of them had been in the industry for a good twenty or thirty years.
Really fun though and very awe-inspiring. It made me even more grateful for my opportunities here. Even being at the starting line is a good place to be considering some artists don't ever get their foot in the door.


I came home and sketched a little bit in Ps.. here's one of the cat ladies

This too will be a very short post, I think I'd rather draw now and talk later...
Had a great time though and very proud of my mentors, they did an awesome job yesterday!

sKc

No comments:

Post a Comment