Friday, January 21, 2011

Some of My First Color Work

    I have to make this quick because I'm off to the Studio this morning... but I asked and got permission to post some of my work...
I didn't draw these but Right now I'm working on getting comfortable color testing in Photoshop. I've learned a little about Photoshop here and there but I've never used it as much as I am this week, learning the short keys, and how to maneuver around efficiently through it. These are really just practice pieces but none the less! I'm excited to have been doing them!!





One of my first tests... pretty simple, no background but getting comfy with the PS tools...





A little Warhol-ish but I'll get positioning savvy as I go... I didn't really pay too much attention to the layout. In my more recent pages I have. Here I was just trying to change up the outfit to suit the character and mood. Still need practice but hey! I'm pretty excited





This one has more of a "me flare too it" getting ahead of myself.. I just wanted to try out placing characters on a background. Nothing too fancy but learning...

So that's it for now. I think soon in the future I will organize my blog so that I have a different page for each art form but I'm pretty new to all of this blog/site stuff... Definitely a great asset and I intend to use it (finally!) 

-sKc ^L^


No comments:

Post a Comment