Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GOOD MorninG!

I've been up for a while now but finally getting to "business"...
Staying home today, feels nice. This week has been rather busy, I like busy but I also like Chillll.
Things are picking up with animating, yesterday I got my first lesson in Illustrator. I think it'll be a great tool for me when everything ties together. I'll probably practice more with that today and work on my characters for my short in the next couple of days. So far I just have heads and figure expression doodles.

I'm super stoked about everything I've been learning though. It's amazing how much I can cram into my brain in such a short period of time. Andy and Kris have been amazing teachers too, as is Jaybie! (He learned me some Ai yesterday)<--- I'm strange.

So yes I'm improving everyday, today is a rest day for the most part, I need it too! After the meeting at the PVAC (my art center) yesterday and all the info. I soaked up there and then the work too.. feeling  a little burnt toast. It's cool though I'll bounce back and feel great tomorrow I'm sure.

I posted some more light photo's this morning on my http://www.artifolio.com/portal.php
Uploaded camera photos and found all kinds of good stuff.

No images to post.. well I guess I can post another Light Photo but the cartoonage will have to wait a little bit longer. This is one of the many (more) I posted to my  http://www.artifolio.com/sueknightconnally/gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment