Saturday, April 2, 2011

Going with the Flow

So... It's been one crazy week.. been a crazy month on the whole actually. I've lost my laptop, had it returned, my boyfriend lost his job forcing us to "quickly" reorganize our lives (not completely finished) and we're now about to move in a matter of days into a smaller, much cheaper apartment. I've really had my eyes opened to a lot of amazing things about life I didn't really know. Oh yes... March 2011' has been quite the ride. I've been a little behind on the blogging and "updating" aspect of things but I feel it's understandable and allowed with how exhausted I've been. After we get situated into this new apartment and (fingers crossed) we find a stable income I'm really hoping things head toward the upswing. We've had pretty good luck this far now I just hope it keeps going for us. I want to post some good work on here soon too my files are kind of in disarray right now but I'll get them all collected and add some work soon. That's all for now. Here's hoping Karma treats me (and Steve) well!!

sKc

No comments:

Post a Comment