Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All's Well

It's Wednesday night (the 9th)... another awesome day with the ADC crew. Didn't do much drawing or art making today. More of the research type o' work but it was still awesome. We also had a class in perspective and dealing with the layers of a scene, back, mid and foreground... pretty interesting. I think I first learned about perspective in a drawing class I was in when I was three or four in Albany. It's amazing I can remember that. The more I think of it I can even remember the actual class and the drawing I was doing. Mountains in the background, a playground in the mid... maybe a school next to it and my usual tree in the fore ground I'm pretty sure.
I wish I had some of those old drawings. Maybe they're somewhere, who knows? Anyway I'm still in awe of the fact that all of this craziness is happening. It's really pretty amazing. Tomorrow we're working on a Bingo idea for FB which should be cool, that reminds me I have to upload something(!).. will do that now.
Anyway, wanted to post a bit just to keep in the habit of it.
Tonight I'm going to play around, maybe clean up my computer and draw some more. There really aren't enough days in the week or hours in the day. I need more doodle time. I'm sure it'll all iron out over time.
Tootles for now...

-sKc

No comments:

Post a Comment