Sunday, June 26, 2011

Met some Fantastic Artists in LA

I haven't posted art or "diary" posts in a long, long time. Anyway here's a good time to get one in quickly. I'm pretty excited about the potential of work I have here. Waking up I was thinking about how I have so much to my disposal as far as classes and brilliant people. I could potentially learn anything I wanted or needed about animation and I find that... just ridiculously amazing. 
I'm pretty psyched.
Meeting so many phenomenal people who work in the Industry is more than inspiring to me... it's almost not even registering at the same time as it's happening (which might be a damn good thing.)

I am just in awe of how hard these artists work at their craft, how dedicated they are to their ideas and artwork... It just makes me want to work harder and learn faster.

That's all for now, I really want to keep up on this blog. I really have no excuse after what I've seen/learned 

No comments:

Post a Comment